Жизнь в нас самих, English translation
in connection with Hanna's question of Mar 12, how would you translate "жизнь в нас самих" into English?
I would translate it as "The life is inside us ourselves".
More questions like this one
- The meaning of какова
- The meaning of the verb “успеть”…?
- The translation of the Russian word преданный
- The meaning of the word счёт
- Translation of Russian song lyrics
- Meaning of the word “бунднет”
- What does “то” mean in Russian
- Does двигайся mean move?
- Words of the Orthodox cross
- What does the word чего means