Translation of Russian song lyrics
я не xочу думать дождь, - молчу я. я не люблю дождь. можно, я буду думать солнце.
I understand that "молчу я" means "I am quiet", but here it doesn't really make sense. It's from a short story. Any thoughts? Regards. New Guy
The sentence Я не хочу думать, дождь can be probably translated as "Rain, I don't want to think". Молчу я can be translated as "I don't say a word". Actually the sentence Я не хочу думать о дожде, я хочу думать о солнце makes more sense. It means "I don't want to think about rain, but about sun".
What short story is it?
More questions like this one
- Meaning of the word “бунднет”
- The meaning of какова
- The meaning of the word счёт
- What does “то” mean in Russian
- The meaning of the verb “успеть”…?
- Does двигайся mean move?
- What does the word чего means
- Words of the Orthodox cross
- What does this Russian saying mean? Я настолько в себе уверена, что сама кричу кукушкам сколько и