Question from , asked on

Translation of “работница Англии”

Google translates this as "Angle Worker" but I have also seen a translation as "The Female worker of England"

Here is a link to the image

1 answer
Answered by on

Hi Steven,

In fact, the correct translation of thе phrase работница Англии  is "the female worker of England".

We recommend our partners