Translation of “прескверный”
Yes, we use prefixes to create new word meanings. For example, the prefix пере, used with verbs, can mean "too much" or "to cross". As you can see, the same prefix can have different meanings.
In the case of the prefix пре, used with adjectives, it means "very". It is quite bookish though. Yes, прескверный is очень скверный (very bad).
More questions like this one
- Спасибо дорогой said to a female
- Russian Expression “Кто тебя напугал?”
- How to say “to download” in Russian
- Russian language menu
- The meaning of где-то
- Translation of “есть”, used by soldiers
- How to translate into Russian
- Russian word встреча
- Russian abbreviation ЭВМ
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”