The Translation of “Speaking Spanish”
I'm writing Russian subtitles for an English movie. In one scene, a character starts speaking Spanish. If I were writing English subtitles I would display [speaking Spanish] while the character was speaking. In Russian, though, would I display [говорит по-испански] or [говоря по-испански]... or something else altogether?
The correct translation would be говорит по-испански.
More questions like this one
- Russian Translation of “Life Everywhere is Life”
- Translation of “прескверный”
- How to say “to download” in Russian
- How to translate: “Only the best parents get promoted to grandparents” in Russian
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”
- Russian Instrumental Case
- How to translate into Russian “I don’t understand the content of the film”
- “Shall have been” in Russian
- Translation of “работница Англии”
- The Translation of “I was recently surprised by this simple thought”