The Translation of “Speaking Spanish”
I'm writing Russian subtitles for an English movie. In one scene, a character starts speaking Spanish. If I were writing English subtitles I would display [speaking Spanish] while the character was speaking. In Russian, though, would I display [говорит по-испански] or [говоря по-испански]... or something else altogether?
The correct translation would be говорит по-испански.
More questions like this one
- “I love you” in Russian
- How to translate into Russian
- The Russian noun человек
- How to say “clmb up” and “climb down” in Russian?
- Билет в…, билет на…., or билет до?
- How to say “to download” in Russian
- “Shall have been” in Russian
- Translation of “прескверный”
- Translation of a Russian phrase
- Спасибо дорогой said to a female