The Translation of “Speaking Spanish”
I'm writing Russian subtitles for an English movie. In one scene, a character starts speaking Spanish. If I were writing English subtitles I would display [speaking Spanish] while the character was speaking. In Russian, though, would I display [говорит по-испански] or [говоря по-испански]... or something else altogether?
The correct translation would be говорит по-испански.
More questions like this one
- Translation of “работница Англии”
- Билет в…, билет на…., or билет до?
- Translation of “есть”, used by soldiers
- How to say “to download” in Russian
- Translation of a Russian phrase
- Russian language menu
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”
- Russian abbreviation ЭВМ
- “I’ll keep my fingers crossed” in Russian
- Russian word встреча