The Translation of “Speaking Spanish”
I'm writing Russian subtitles for an English movie. In one scene, a character starts speaking Spanish. If I were writing English subtitles I would display [speaking Spanish] while the character was speaking. In Russian, though, would I display [говорит по-испански] or [говоря по-испански]... or something else altogether?
The correct translation would be говорит по-испански.
More questions like this one
- How to say “to download” in Russian
- How to say “clmb up” and “climb down” in Russian?
- The Translation of “I was recently surprised by this simple thought”
- How to translate: “Only the best parents get promoted to grandparents” in Russian
- Russian Expression “Кто тебя напугал?”
- “I love you” in Russian
- “I’ll keep my fingers crossed” in Russian
- Russian word встреча
- Translation of a Russian phrase
- “I will win” in Russian