The Russian noun человек
Am I correct in thinking that a чеповек can be a мучина or a женщина or a ребён|ок, ка ? If someone said "я вишу чеповека" what would be the most probable English translation?.
Yes, exactly. the word человек means "person", it can be a man, a woman or a child.
More questions like this one
- Russian word встреча
- The Translation of “I was recently surprised by this simple thought”
- How to translate into Russian “I don’t understand the content of the film”
- How to say “to download” in Russian
- The meaning of где-то
- Translation of “прескверный”
- How to translate into Russian
- Russian Translation of “Life Everywhere is Life”
- Translation of Where now into Russian
- Russian language menu