Russian verb “to teach”
Yes, the correct sentence is Она учила меня русскому языку, and the person taught is used in the Accusative case and the subject in the Dative case. It means that this verb rules these two cases, it is going to be always like that.
More questions like this one
- Russian abbreviation ЭВМ
- Russian word встреча
- The verb “говорить”
- How to translate into Russian “I don’t understand the content of the film”
- “Shall have been” in Russian
- Translation of a Russian phrase
- The Translation of “I was recently surprised by this simple thought”
- Translation of “работница Англии”
- Билет в…, билет на…., or билет до?
- Спасибо дорогой said to a female