Russian Verb Conjugation
There are two types of Russian verb conjugation. The verbs of the first conjugation have the endings -у (ю), ешь, ет, ем, ете, ут (ют). The verbs of the second conjugation have the endings -у (ю), ишь, ит, им, ите, ат (ят).
There are many exceptions, but sometimes there are regularities in these exceptions. To know how a verb is conjugated, you can use the site called "Cooljugator": https://cooljugator.com/ru
More questions like this one
- Russian verb for “give place to”
- The meaning of the verb “успеть”…?
- The verb “интересовать-заинтересовать”
- Russian Mixed Conjugation
- The verb учить
- Past and Present Verbs in the Russian Language
- Thank you Yulia. After reading your answer, I wondered what word for “avoid” one would use in Russian if in the corresponding English sentence th
- To pay “Платить”
- The Future tense of хотеть
- The use of давай and давайте