Russian Translation of “Life Everywhere is Life”
I would like to know the translation of the phrase “Life everywhere is life” in Russian. I was reading Dostoeveky’s letters but they are in English and that particular phrase caught my attention. Thank you!
The Russian translation of it is: Жизнь, везде жизнь, жизнь в нас самих, а не во внешнем.
More questions like this one
- Russian Expression “Кто тебя напугал?”
- The Russian noun человек
- The meaning of где-то
- The verb “говорить”
- Translation of “прескверный”
- How to say “clmb up” and “climb down” in Russian?
- Translation of “есть”, used by soldiers
- Russian Instrumental Case
- “I’ll keep my fingers crossed” in Russian
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”