Russian Translation of “Life Everywhere is Life”
I would like to know the translation of the phrase “Life everywhere is life” in Russian. I was reading Dostoeveky’s letters but they are in English and that particular phrase caught my attention. Thank you!
The Russian translation of it is: Жизнь, везде жизнь, жизнь в нас самих, а не во внешнем.
More questions like this one
- Russian abbreviation ЭВМ
- The Translation of “Speaking Spanish”
- The Russian noun человек
- Translation of “есть”, used by soldiers
- How to translate into Russian
- How to translate into Russian “I don’t understand the content of the film”
- Russian word встреча
- “Shall have been” in Russian
- Translation of “работница Англии”
- Russian Instrumental Case