Russian Translation of “Life Everywhere is Life”
I would like to know the translation of the phrase “Life everywhere is life” in Russian. I was reading Dostoeveky’s letters but they are in English and that particular phrase caught my attention. Thank you!
The Russian translation of it is: Жизнь, везде жизнь, жизнь в нас самих, а не во внешнем.
More questions like this one
- How to say “clmb up” and “climb down” in Russian?
- “I will win” in Russian
- How to translate: “Only the best parents get promoted to grandparents” in Russian
- The Russian noun человек
- Translation of a Russian phrase
- The verb “говорить”
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”
- Translation of “работница Англии”
- How to translate into Russian “I don’t understand the content of the film”
- How to say “to download” in Russian