Russian cases, how to recognize them
Hi! You can recognize Russian cases by their function (for example, the Prepositional case denotes a place and the Accusative case denotes a direction) and their ending. There are endings which are typical for each grammar case, they depend on the part of speech (noun, adjective, numeral, pronoun, etc.), the number (singular or plural) and the type of declension (soft-stem or hard-stem) For example, the Instrumental case can end in ом or ем if we decline a masculine or neutral noun in singular number.
More questions like this one
- What cases “Падежи” we use after the preposition “за”
- Russian cases: best resources
- Russian Instrumental Case
- To describe what a person is wearing, the prepositional or accusative case is used?
- The verbs быть and стать with the Instrumental case
- Russian Verbs with Cases
- Russian Declension
- Instrumental Case
- What cases “Падежи” we use after the preposition “по”
- Russian verbs with cases: best resources