Russian abbreviation ЭВМ
Is the abbreviation ЭВМ still used for computers or is it now an old fashioned term?
It is an old-fashioned term. Now we use the words компьютер, ПК (персональный компьютер), ноутбук and лэптоп.
More questions like this one
- Translation of “работница Англии”
- “I will win” in Russian
- The verb “говорить”
- How to translate: “Only the best parents get promoted to grandparents” in Russian
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”
- Спасибо дорогой said to a female
- The Translation of “I was recently surprised by this simple thought”
- The meaning of где-то
- How to say “clmb up” and “climb down” in Russian?
- Russian Expression “Кто тебя напугал?”