How to say “to download” in Russian
Is there a difference between скачать and загрузить meaning 'to download' and how do you 'upload' files etc in Russian?
Скачивать-скачать means "to download", but загружать-загрузить can both mean "to download" and "to upload", depending on the context. Although скачивать-скачать is more widely used as "download".
Я загрузил файлы из интернета на свой компьютер. I downloaded the files from the Internet to my computer.
Я загрузил фотографию в инстаграм. I uploaded the photo into instagram.
More questions like this one
- “I love you” in Russian
- How to translate: “Only the best parents get promoted to grandparents” in Russian
- Translation of “прескверный”
- The Translation of “Speaking Spanish”
- The verb “говорить”
- Translation of “есть”, used by soldiers
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”
- Translation of a Russian phrase
- “I will win” in Russian
- Russian Translation of “Life Everywhere is Life”