How to say “to download” in Russian
Is there a difference between скачать and загрузить meaning 'to download' and how do you 'upload' files etc in Russian?
Скачивать-скачать means "to download", but загружать-загрузить can both mean "to download" and "to upload", depending on the context. Although скачивать-скачать is more widely used as "download".
Я загрузил файлы из интернета на свой компьютер. I downloaded the files from the Internet to my computer.
Я загрузил фотографию в инстаграм. I uploaded the photo into instagram.
More questions like this one
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”
- The Translation of “I was recently surprised by this simple thought”
- Билет в…, билет на…., or билет до?
- Translation of “есть”, used by soldiers
- “I love you” in Russian
- Russian abbreviation ЭВМ
- How to translate into Russian
- Russian verb “to teach”
- How to translate into Russian “I don’t understand the content of the film”
- The meaning of где-то