Russian grammar book with English explanations and exercise for beginners?
In our school we use a book called "A Living Russian Grammar. Part 1". It has grammar explanations in English and a lot of grammar exercises. It also has listening exercises.
Here is the link to the book: https://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/4377591/
More questions like this one
- Abbreviations of Russian grammar terms
- Best books to learn conversational Russian
- How can I know when the word is written with A or with O? How to distinguish them?
- Best Books for Learning Russian
- Subjunctive mood in the Russian language?
- У меня VS У меня есть
- Russian Texbook “Русский класс”
- Meaning of “Не бойся собаки, что лает, а бойся той, что молчит да хвостом виляет”
- Best Books for Common Russian Phrases