English translation of Серёга
Does Cepera mean Sergiy in English?
Серёга means Sergei, but it is normally used in colloquial speech among friends.
More questions like this one
- The translation of the Russian word преданный
- Words of the Orthodox cross
- The meaning of какова
- The meaning of the word счёт
- The meaning of the verb “успеть”…?
- What does the word чего means
- Translation of Russian song lyrics
- Does двигайся mean move?
- What does “то” mean in Russian
- Meaning of the word “бунднет”