Difference between парад and шествие
Is there much of a difference between the words парад and шествие or can they be used pretty much interchangeably? Many thanks.
Парад is normally a military parade. Шествие can be a religious and non-religious procession (people walking through the streets).
More questions like this one
- Difference between “на”, “для” и “за”.
- Russian words конь and лошадь
- Russian Verb пользоваться Vs использовать
- The difference between пояс and ремень
- Translation of the Russian noun лечение
- Difference between the prepositions за, от, с
- The difference between Брать and браться
- Difference between “учение” and “обучение”
- Difference between за один, за одного, за два and за двоих
- Difference between просто and только