Difference between парад and шествие
Is there much of a difference between the words парад and шествие or can they be used pretty much interchangeably? Many thanks.
Парад is normally a military parade. Шествие can be a religious and non-religious procession (people walking through the streets).
More questions like this one
- Meanings of “любит”
- The difference between снижать and уменьшать
- Difference between “на”, “для” и “за”.
- “В 90-е годы” and “в 90-х годах”
- Do all the Russians understand each other?
- Difference between “замкнутый цикл” and “замкнутый круг”
- Difference between за один, за одного, за два and за двоих
- Difference between the prepositions за, от, с
- Difference between также and тоже
- Translation of the Russian noun лечение