Conjugação dos verbos russos no passado e futuro?Спасибо
Russian verbs have one Past tense and two Future tenses (imperfective and perfective). There are many exceptins in the Past tense and in the Future tense (perfective form). Normally the verbs in the Past tense have the suffix л at the end, but there are some verbs that do not have it (мог, спас, etc.). As for the Future tense there are some conjugation paradigms that have to be remembered.
You can check the conjugation of each verb here: http://conjugator.reverso.net/conjugation-russian.html
More questions like this one
- Past and Present Verbs in the Russian Language
- The use of давай and давайте
- Russian Mixed Conjugation
- Russian Verbs with Cases
- The difference between знать, узнать, узнавать
- The meaning of the verb “успеть”…?
- The verb “интересовать-заинтересовать”
- Difference between “приготовить”, “подготовить”, etc.
- Russian verb хотеться
- The verb учить