Case with the Preposition за
Hi! 2 cases can be used after the preposition за, the Accusative and the Instrumental:
Спасибо за помощь! Thanks for your help! (Accusative case)
Я слежу на детьми. I am taking care of the children. (Instrumental case).
You have to memorize which preposition is used with one or another case.
More questions like this one
- Russian cases: best resources
- What cases “Падежи” we use after the preposition “по”
- Russian translation of “вместо батареек”
- How to know if we should use “за” or “для”?
- The Expression “по квартире ищите”
- To describe what a person is wearing, the prepositional or accusative case is used?
- Russian Verbs with Cases
- The preposition между referring to the time
- Russian verbs with cases: best resources
- The verbs быть and стать with the Instrumental case