Билет в…, билет на…., or билет до?
It is better to say билет до with the names of the cities (for example, билет до Москвы, билет до Екатеринбурга, билет до Лондона, etc.).
If you are not buying tickets, but, for instance, telling somebody about your trip, you can use the preposition в with the names of the countries (Я купил билет в Испанию).
More questions like this one
- “Shall have been” in Russian
- Russian Instrumental Case
- Russian language menu
- “I love you” in Russian
- Translation of “есть”, used by soldiers
- The verb “говорить”
- “I will win” in Russian
- Russian Translation of “Life Everywhere is Life”
- “I’ll keep my fingers crossed” in Russian
- Translation of a Russian phrase