Билет в…, билет на…., or билет до?
It is better to say билет до with the names of the cities (for example, билет до Москвы, билет до Екатеринбурга, билет до Лондона, etc.).
If you are not buying tickets, but, for instance, telling somebody about your trip, you can use the preposition в with the names of the countries (Я купил билет в Испанию).
More questions like this one
- The Translation of “Speaking Spanish”
- Translation of “есть”, used by soldiers
- The Translation of “I was recently surprised by this simple thought”
- Translation of Where now into Russian
- “I love you” in Russian
- Russian Instrumental Case
- The verb “говорить”
- Translation of “Irkoe” and “Manjoeka”
- Спасибо дорогой said to a female
- Russian language menu